Sunflower Disc Harrows
The disc harrow has become a fixture on nearly every farm since its introduction many years ago. When it’s doing its job, a disc should size residue to manageable pieces, blend residue into soil to speed up decomposition and deter erosion, break up clods and level the field. To do its job right, a disc needs enough weight to cut tough residue. It also needs gang placement to leave a uniform surface, allowing material to flow through the tool rather than building up. A good disc harrow is easy to keep balanced, easy to use and easy to maintain.
A Sunflower disc provides benefits that don’t come standard on other brands of tillage. Sunflower disc harrows are designed for ease of use, long service life and consistently great results.
- 1212 Tandem Disc Harrows
- 1234 Three-Section Tandem Disc Harrows
- 1436 Three-Section Flexible Disc Harrows
- 1444 Four-Section Disc Harrows
- 1544 Four-Section Disc Harrows
- 1550 Five-Section Flexible Disc Harrows
- 1710 & 1730 Series Offset Disc Harrows
- 1710HD Heavy-Duty Offset Disc Harrows
- 1810 & 1830 Tandem Disc Harrows