Hay King Renovators
Coulter cuts sod in front of each parabolic curve chisel to reduce clods on top of soil. Chisel design lifts sod while fracturing soil to allow air, water and fertilizer to penetrate down to the roots. Packed cow paths are broken up to help grass regrowth. Find every detail here.
- Points are heat treated to exacting specifications. Staggered shanks help prevent trash build up. Shanks set on 15” centers. Coulters are 17 inches and can be adjusted up or down.
- Sheer bolts protect shanks from rocks, roots and other immovable objects.
- Six standard plow models from 3/10” to 13’
- Requires 10 to 15 hp per shank depeding on soil type. Category 2 hook up is standard except on 3 and 4 shank.
- Seed/fertilizer kit available and can be added to 6, 8 or 10 shank models.