Raven OMNiPOWER 3200
Models include 3200 Sprayer and 3200 Spreader
The Powered-Up Platform
- Reinvented mechanical improvements, including new engine and hydraulics.
- Increased engine horsepower.
- More power to the ground.
- Increased serviceability, making autonomy more accessible.
- Increased up-time.
- Improved operation speeds.
- Updated look and style.
- Remote command, supervision, and monitoring in the field or another cab.
- Completes spreading and spraying tasks autonomously.
- Multi-directional moving, multi-purpose machine that delivers effortless implement changeover.
- Short- and long-range sensors detect obstacles for safe operation.
- Can be run in autonomous mode in fields or by handheld remote control in yards or equipment sheds.
The next evolution of our autonomous power platform: OMNiPOWER™ 3200 is the next evolution of our autonomous power platform. It features mechanistic, functional, and aesthetic upgrades. The new Tier 5 engine has increased horsepower and the machine’s hydraulics system has been optimized, adding 50% more power to the ground to improve operating speeds. The 3200 model features improvements to serviceability, making it easier for customers to work on the machine in the field.
OMNiPOWER™ 3200 lets the farmer remotely operate the unit from a tablet or in autonomous mode. No driver necessary.
- Interchangeable Implements: OMNiPOWER™ and OMNiPOWER™ 3200 complete their autonomous missions through interchangeable implements.
Pattison Liquid Systems Connect Plus 120 Sprayer: 1,600 U.S. gallon stainless steel tank, 120-foot aluminum booms with individual nozzle control
New Leader Nl5000 G5 Crop Nutrient Applicator Spreader: Capacity of 10 mt (287 cu ft), 16-section swath width control, last pass control, and independent spinner control