Backhoes And Loaders
JCB 427 for sale at Hlavinka Equipment Company. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Victoria and Angleton, TX.
Get a Quote
GET A QUOTE
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required.
Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send to A Friend
SEND TO A FRIEND
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required.
Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
A Quality Process
- Finite element analysis and rig testing give the JCB 427 superior structural strength and durability. Cold cell testing guarantees starting performance down to -4F
- We use state-of-the-art manufacturing processes like robot machining, precision paint technology and innovative assembly techniques to guarantee the very highest levels of quality for the JCB 427.
- The articulation joint on a JCB 427 has a heavy-duty box section – stronger than a single plate with boss. For added protection, the 427's steering rams are high up, and its hoses are routed neatly through the articulation joint.
- There's a heavy-duty centre pin and oversized bush on the JCB 427's articulation joint for even more durability, as well as twin taper roller bearings that can tolerate both vertical and horizontal loadings.
- The rear counterweight and cast quarter pillars protect the 427's cooling pack and the back end of the machine from damage.
- A tilting and telescopic steering column on the JCB 427, plus a comprehensive range of loader controls (multi-lever, joystick, or joystick with proportional auxiliary) means the 427 operator is always comfortable to operate – and therefore productive.
- There's a stylish, modern central dash display which provides machine health details, service requirements, operating information and more.
- The 427 has air conditioning and automatic climate control options to create perfect working temperatures– as well as a range of seat options..
- The selectable loader arm detents mean operators can set loader arm height limitations, return to dig and float functions for improved safety and productivity.
- JCB Smoothride load suspension limits shock loadings on the 427, and therefore reduces material spillage and structural stress, as well as increasing operator comfort.
- A 3-piece laminated front windshield, interior mirrors, heated exterior mirrors, an optional reverse camera and a sloping rear bonnet give the JCB 427 excellent all-round visibility.
- The optional rear-view camera displays an unobstructed rear view on the JCB 427's in-cab colour monitor.
- Inclined, equally spaced access steps, together with well-positioned grab handles, make for safe access to a JCB 427.
- The JCB 427 has superb all-round visibility, courtesy of interior mirrors, heated exterior mirrors and bonnet mirrors.
- Non-slip walkways and additional grab handle options make operators safe climbing onto the JCB 427.
- The JCB 427 cab is isolator-mounted, compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards, and positively pressurized against dust. You can choose from fresh air, carbon and P3 – HEPA recirculation filters as well.
Efficient by Design
- The optional torque lock-up 5-speed transmission means the JCB 427 can achieve 100% efficiency through the transmission in 2nd to 5th gears for improved performance and fuel consumption. Closer gear ratios mean lower engine speeds in each gear.
- The JCB 427's Automatic Idle feature returns the engine to 700rpm after 30 seconds of inactivity, while Eco mode limits engine speed to 1800rpm for reduced fuel consumption. Either way, productivity remains formidable.
- Wheel speed braking means the 427's brakes rotate at the same speed as the wheels for heat and drag reduction, as well as improved fuel economy.
- The JCB 427 Agri model boasts an optional 6-speed gearbox for optimum gear-matching to any application; this option also comes with a torque lock-up between gears 2 and 6.
- The JCB 427's hydraulic cooling fan automatically reacts to ambient temperature and adjusts the fan speed to optimise cooling, reduce fuel consumption and lower noise levels.
- Unloaded spool valves in the valve block mean that arms lower under gravitational, not hydraulic force, reducing fuel consumption.
Low Maintenance Long Intervals
- Gain easy access to the JCB 427's engine bay and large single-faced cooling pack with wide-opening gullwing doors. Daily checks and grease points can be accessed from ground level.
- An electronic monitoring system relays machine condition, giving real time alerts. This safeguards both machine and operator.
- Because it uses premium components like a Cummins engine, ZF transmissions and axles, Rexroth pumps, and Parker valve blocks, the JCB 427 has a long service life built in.
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking with multiple oil-immersed disks gives the 427's braking system a virtually maintenance-free lifespan.
- Group test ports mean you can check the braking, steering and hydraulic system pressures easily on a JCB 427.
- The JCB 427's T4i compliant Cummins QSB 408 in3 engine produces its power and torque – 158hp and 7,089lbf respectively – at low revs for excellent response and optimum efficiency. For easier maintenance, this engine doesn't require DPF aftertreatment.
- A variable geometry turbocharger means the 427 enjoys increased performance at low engine speed for improved cycle times and tractive effort.
- Compatible with a raft of aftermarket attachments, JCB’s optional quickhitch makes changeovers swift and efficient. There's also an extensive range of axle options so you can tailor a JCB 427 to any application.
- Powerful twin variable displacement piston pump hydraulics help the 427 to circulate a massive 264 l/min for fast cycle times and excellent multifunction capability.
- Choose the perfect JCB 427 loader arm for your application: Z-bar linkage (ZX) for high breakout applications; High Torque (HT) for parallel lift and multi-attachment use; or HT High Lift for higher loading applications.
- JCB's innovative electronic management can perform progressive clutch cut-off for efficient, productive loader control. The 5-speed transmission option with torque convertor lock-up, meanwhile, provides better acceleration, hill climbing and roading performance.
|Maximum Engine Power||158hp (118kW)|
|Operating Weight||35,111lb (15,927kg)|
|Maximum Loader Capacity||3.1yd3 (2.4m3)|