Backhoes And Loaders
JCB 407 for sale at Hlavinka Equipment Company. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Victoria and Taft, TX.
Get a Quote
GET A QUOTE
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required.
Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send to A Friend
SEND TO A FRIEND
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required.
Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
The 407 is a highly productive wheel loader with the compact dimensions, performance, versatility, agility and uncompromised productivity you’d expect from JCB. It’s fitted with a 64hp engine that produces 221 lbft of torque, powering a 2-speed hydrostatic transmission. With a load over height of 9ft 10"
This loading shovel also features superior quality components, comfort and ergonomics aplenty, excellent build quality, stringent safety levels and straightforward serviceability.
In short, it’s a perfect tool carrier on farms and construction sites alike.
- JCB and Kohler have produced the ultimate compact wheel loader engine for the 407. It’s Tier 4F-compliant using only a DOC, while low-rev power and torque means good fuel economy. Dimensions are compact for small turning circles.
- A variable speed engine crank-driven cooling fan maintains optimum fan speed for all requirements without using any excess engine power.
- The 407 loading shovel has a new high speed option – this provides a 25mph top speed. Power is transferred to the ground efficiently through an innovative chassis, with perfect harmony between all components.
- We offer several axle options on the JCB 407 including open diffs for hard ground and limited slip diffs for soft muddy terrain.
- Our 100% switchable front axle diff lock option provides ultimate traction on mud and creates no shear forces, so won’t damage the ground when it’s not in use. It can also be engaged on the move and under load.
- Hydrostatic drive makes the 407 wheel loader very easy to operate even for the inexperienced. That means there’s less risk of overpowering the machine at a cost to fuel economy.
- With our High Flow option, the JCB 407 compact wheel loader enjoys an extra 8 gallons of hydraulic capacity for an enhanced flow rate.
- JCB’s articulated steering boasts an easy-to-use built-in sideshift – ideal for pallet handling.
- The JCB 407 is a highly versatile loading shovel, capable of many tasks, with plenty of options to create a perfect solution to your needs, as well as a huge range of easily interchangeable attachments.
- Equip your wheel loader with our new towing option and you’ll get a tow bar with rear electrics and hydraulics, allowing you to trailer loads of up to 7716lbs or carry rear attachments like salt spreaders.
- By splitting power between the transmission and the hydraulics, our inching pedal allows precise, efficient, stepless load handling.
- Our loading shovels are even more versatile when you use both front and rear attachments together; you could, for example, combine a snow plough and rear grit spreader.
Quality, Reliability and Durability
- We’ve used only the very finest engine, driveline and axle components on the 407 wheel loader, from suppliers like DANA and Bosch
- This loading shovel benefits from a strong chassis and the best possible weight distribution; this allows for optimal absorption of external forces.
- We understand how tough materials handling can be, so we use a heavy-duty centre joint which oscillates through ±40°. Precision machining provides high tolerances and accurate location of pins and bushes on these loading shovels.
- Rear lights are recessed within the solid counterweight casting for impact protection and hydraulic hoses are neatly routed, properly clamped, and positioned away from potential pinching spots.
- We use state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, finite element analysis and extensive rig testing to achieve the very highest levels of quality. Cold cell testing guarantees starting performance at temperatures as low as -4 F.
Comfort and Ease of Use
- The JCB 407 wheel loader has a comfortable and spacious cab with noise levels lower than our outgoing model. The operating position is designed for optimum all-round visibility, unhindered by components like silencers.
- Our tilting telescopic steering column is easy to adjust, and all instruments needed to operate this loading shovel are within easy reach of the seat, so there’s no need to hunt around for information whilst working.
- With a fully opening right-hand window, JCB 407 operators can enjoy increased ventilation whilst still being protected from dust.
- This compact loading shovel is equipped with a new ergonomically designed joystick control system for comfortable and intuitive operation.
Safety and Security
- The JCB 407 wheel loader can be equipped with a new immobiliser option, which can help prevent thefts from your fleet.
- Access steps are complemented by well positioned handles so that operators have three points of contact whenever they’re entering or exiting the JCB 407’s cab.
- With no exhaust after treatment, our JCB Diesel by Kohler engines are extremely compact for uncompromised visibility. The sloping rear bonnet provides an unimpeded view, with the exhaust silencer and air intake filter both packaged out of sight.
- We’ve fitted an in-cab electronic 2-stage quickhitch isolation system to prevent uncontrolled release of attachments on the 407 loading shovel.
- Most T4F engines use a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF). The new Kohler engine designed by JCB doesn't, thus reducing service and running costs.
- Operators and managers of the JCB 407 wheel loader can access vital information like machine running times and error alerts at the touch of a button on the in-cab display and if needed via JCB’s LiveLink telematics system.
- The JCB 407 has a cyclonic pre-filter which maximises air filtration and extends filter element service intervals significantly.
- A large single piece bonnet provides quick and convenient access to all daily check points, as well as the engine bay and cooling pack of your wheel loader.
- Your local JCB dealer will be able to supply all parts for your 407 loading shovel, including JCB Diesel by Kohler engine components. This model also shares parts with other JCB machinery, making everything even more readily available.
- A stylish, modern central dash display combines analogue dials and a colour LCD screen – this can display machine health details, service requirements, operating information and more.
|Maximum Engine Power||74hp (55kW)|
|Operating Weight||11,204lb (4934kg)|
|Maximum Loader Capacity||1.8yd3 (0.8m3)|