Backhoes And Loaders
JCB 325T ForestMaster for sale at Hlavinka Equipment Company. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Victoria and Taft, TX.
Get a Quote
GET A QUOTE
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required.
Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send to A Friend
SEND TO A FRIEND
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required.
Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Forestry work can be arduous and hazardous and, in response, JCB presents the 325T Forestmaster compact track loader. Specially built for the challenge, the Forestmaster offers you all the innovation, ergonomics and safety you’d expect from a JCB track loader – unique side entry, a huge operator environment, best-in-class productivity and visibility – along with several dedicated features.
It’s a heavily reinforced track loader, for example, with stringent FOPS protection and heavy armour to key components. There’s much more too, including a forestry cutting head and an advanced cooling system.
Strength and Durability
- The JCB 325T Forestmaster compact track loader benefits from our unique PowerBoom design – a single-sided reinforced high tensile strength steel boom, with internal baffle plates for added strength, constructed from 20% more steel than rival twin-arm designs.
- The PowerBoom structure provides a safe route for hydraulic hoses so that they’re well protected from damage. To keep the fuel tank protected, it’s mounted inside the loader tower; there’s also an easily accessible drain port.
- To ensure optimum precision and build quality, we use advanced manufacturing and assembly processes during the manufacture of key components.
- JCB engine technology is tried and proven; the EcoMAX T4i/ Stage 3B engine has been tested for 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest of applications and environments.
- A large loader arm cross-member provides added strength: vital for when you’re using a standard mechanical quickhitch or the optional hydraulic variant.
- The door on your JCB 325T track loader is designed to be stiff and durable for added structural strength and rigidity. Another area that boosts rigidity and service life is the single-piece chassis.
- JCB’s exclusive left-hand-side entry system allows 325T Forestmaster compact loader operators to access the machine without having to climb over large cumbersome attachments or under an unsupported boom.
- The emergency exit on a JCB compact track loader is via the front of the machine, as opposed to via the small rear window as per traditional twin-arm designs.
- With a 270° field of vision, our loaders have up to 60% better visibility than rival machines (which offer around 165°). Because JCB’s unique PowerBoom design doesn’t need a rear torque tube on vertical lift models, visibility is further improved.
- There’s a standard-fit rear view mirror at the operator’s eye level for easy rearward visibility.
- PowerBoom’s single-arm low-slung design means there’s excellent visibility to both the left and right side of your track loader.
- Part of the reason why visibility is so good on a JCB compact track loader is that our EcoMAX engine doesn’t require bulky after-treatment, making installation more compact.
- The 325T Forestmaster track loader features variable displacement piston pump hydraulics for faster cycle times and smoother multi functioning.
- JCB’s Smoothride System (SRS) allows the boom and load to move independently of the chassis, ensuring improved load retention and operator comfort. In turn, this means faster loading cycles and journey times.
- Optional parallel lift helps to keep loads level throughout the lift cycle, which is ideal for carrying palletised loads.
- Standard mechanical or optional hydraulic quickhitches are designed to meet stringent JCB standards; they make for quick and efficient attachment changes.
- For the ultimate in versatile performance, our high flow hydraulics mean you can choose from a huge range of 31 different attachment types. Operators can use an even wider variety of hydraulic attachments with our optional 7-way multi-function joystick.
- Vertical lift offers you maximum lift capacity at maximum height and reach, making it an ideal configuration for loading and carrying duties.
A Sound Investment
- JCB’s Tier 4i EcoMAX engine uses up to 9% less fuel than outgoing Tier 3 units, saving you money. It also produces its peak torque at low revs for fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
- Because EcoMAX doesn’t require costly exhaust after-treatment or heat-resistant lube oils, it saves money on servicing. What’s more, this engine can be remapped to operate on low quality fuels, meaning your loader can be resold across different territories, improving residuals.
- An optional 2-speed transmission helps your JCB 325T Forestmaster compact track loader to achieve quicker travel and cycle times.
- All of your loader’s daily maintenance points are easily accessed via a large rear service door. Hydraulics use O-ring face seals and incorporate 38 percent fewer parts than outgoing designs. The end result is reduced downtime.
- When it comes to more complex maintenance, our tilting cab design ensures easy access to key components. It only takes one person to tilt the cab for excellent access to your compact track loader’s internals.
- Track retention is excellent on our compact track loaders, courtesy of a solid undercarriage with cast steel triple-flanged rollers.
- Access to a JCB 325T Forestmaster compact track loader is provided via a door that’s more than double the size of rival offerings.
- Our cab is quite simply in a class of its own; we offer a 33% larger operator environment than rival machines.
- There’s a fully adjustable mechanical suspension seat (or an optional heated air suspension variant) for optimum comfort. Ventilation, meanwhile, is excellent on all models fitted with a cab, thanks to a sliding window on the left side.
- Low effort servo-assisted controls make it easier to operate your compact track loader. The right control panel features machine diagnostics, an electronic throttle and the skid steer’s ignition switch.
- Three settings allow operators to choose the sensitivity of joystick movement; this makes it quick and straightforward to tailor controls to specific tasks or conditions.
- Controls to various machine options are ergonomically placed at roof level in the operator’s line of sight.
|Operating Capacity||3250lb (1474kg)|
|Operating Weight||12515lb (5677kg)|
|Net Engine Power||74hp (55kW)|