Backhoes And Loaders
JCB 4CX-15 Super for sale at Hlavinka Equipment Company. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Victoria and Taft, TX.
Model JCB 4CX-15 Super
View Other Models:
Get a Quote
GET A QUOTE
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required.
Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send to A Friend
SEND TO A FRIEND
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required.
Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
The 4-wheel steer JCB 4CX is the largest backhoe model we produce, and this latest incarnation really is a product of our 60-plus years as backhoe market leader, bearing a host of performance, comfort, safety and efficiency improvements.
Like our new award-winning EcoMAX T4 Final compliant engine, which meets Tier 4 Final legislation without bulky DPF; compact installation provides uncompromised visibility and manoeuvrability. The 4CX-15 super also has high ground clearance and 4 equal-sized wheels, so it can tackle terrain unlike any other backhoe.
A Drivetrain Without Compromise
- The 4CX-15 Super’s new EcoMAX engine is designed, tested and built by JCB to work perfectly with JCB axles and gearboxes. T4 Final compliant EcoMAX produces power and torque at around 1500 rpm for responsiveness and fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
- The JCB EcoMAX can be adapted to run on lower-grade fuels, Backhoes are resalable across different territories, which boost residuals.
- JCB 4CX-15 Super engines are tried and tested. We’ve built over 300,000 DIESELMAX engines since 2004, and we’ve tested EcoMAX for 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest applications and environments.
- For ultimate loading performance, productivity and roading efficiency, the JCB 4CX-15 Super’s EcoMAX engine delivers as much as 381lbf (516Nm) and 109hp (81kW) of torque.
- JCB’s unique TorqueLock system is standard-fit on all 109hp (81kW) powershift 4CX-15 Super models. Combined with our optional 6-speed Autoshift transmission, it can help save up to 25% on fuel and 10% on road travel time.
- An optional limited slip differential gives a JCB 4CX-15 Super superior traction and performance, as well as reduced tire wear.
- The 4CX-15 Super JCB backhoe loader is fitted with EcoRoad technology to provide the highest efficiency and productivity levels when roading. Fuel consumption is reduced, while machine speed and working area are increased by up to 10%.
- The JCB 4CX-15 Super has 3 steer modes and a large 1.4yd³ shovel capacity for exceptional on-site productivity.
- Our 6-speed Autoshift transmission with floor mounted kickdown switch provides great pulling power on the 4CX-15 Super.
- A new high output variable flow pump reduces the JCB 4CX-15 Super’s cycle times, saves fuel and, on manual backhoes, lighter lever effort makes control easier.
- There’s more tractive effort at the pile than ever, thanks to new variable flow pump power management and the new JCB EcoMAX engine.
- The 4CX-15 Super's 4-ram self-leveling loader automatically adjusts the shovel on both the raise and lower cycle without any need for manual adjustment. It also provides unhindered front shovel visibility, especially when loading at height.
- The optional combined hammer and bi-directional circuit provides optimized low-flow and high-flow hydraulic power with low back pressure for great attachment versatility.
- JCB’s new hydraulic quickhitch makes attachment changing on the 4CX-15 Super quick, safe and compliant with current and future legislation.
- At the loading end of the JCB 4CX-15 Super, our return-to-dig feature automatically resets the shovel into the loading position, and selectable transmission disconnect diverts maximum hydraulic power from the engine to the loader arms.
Strength: Why Compromise?
- JCB 4CX-15 Super axles and transmission are designed to withstand a 12,000-hour design life; heavyweight axles are built to withstand serious shock loads. The rear axle alone has a static load rating of 55,125lb (25,011kg), and a dynamic load rating of 27,562lb (12,505kg).
- We use stress-relieved fabrication for the 4CX-15 Super’s boom – by heating materials to over 1202˚F for over 16 hours, we make sure the metal is evenly heated, doubling boom life.
- The 4CX-15 Super’s pre-production testing regime included 100,000 loading cycles, 500,000 excavating cycles, 360,000 gearchange cycles, extensive bump track testing to ensure structural integrity, and thousands of hours of endurance testing.
- We also carried out extensive EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) testing on the 4CX-15 Super; this ensures that signals from mobile phones and radios don’t affect the machine in any way.
- Every new JCB 4CX-15 Super is put through around 600 performance checks on the production line.
- Our construction materials are tested to the limit by exposing them to extreme temperatures, chemicals, salt, oil and light. That way, we know they’ll survive the most hostile conditions.
- For rigidity and hose protection, the loader arms are constructed with a u pressed plate welded to a flat closing plate giving maximum stength.
- The robot welded single-piece chassis on the 4CX-15 Super maximizes strength and minimizes weight.
- Hydraulic hoses are approved to work down to -4°F and all JCB 4CX-15 Super materials are tested to extreme temperatures and exposed to chemical, salt, oil and sunlight to ensure maximum protection.
A Quality Workplace
- The JCB 4CX-15 Super is designed to enable fatigue-free, productive day-long working. The cab is rubber-mounted and isolated for low noise and vibration.
- A JCB 4CX-15 Super cab is inspired by the automotive industry for familiarity. A heated air suspension seat, heated front windshield, and a hot beverage machine are just some of the quality features you can find within.
- Ergonomic seat-mounted excavator-style controls – with optional excavator-style backhoe and loader servo controls – provide fingertip control, great comfort and excellent maneuverability.
- For more comfort and less material spillage, the 4CX-15 Super’s Smoothride System (SRS) minimizes bounce during travel. You can quickly reset your shovel to the digging position with our return-to-dig feature too.
- High back-off brakes reduce viscous drag during roading and re handling, which improves economy by up to 1%.
- The optional handheld tool circuit means you can increase versatility by using your 4CX-15 Super as a power source for handheld tools, such as drills, breakers, cutters and even water pumps.
- JCB 4CX-15 Super backhoe loaders are quiet places to work, both inside and out – particularly the 109hp (81kW) models, which are the quietest in the industry.
- Controls on the 4CX-15 Super feature an LCD panel detailing machine hours, service information fuel level and system warnings. A 360° view through tinted windows aids comfort, productivity and safety.
- Our innovative scoop design one-piece rear windscreen allows JCB 4CX-15 Super operators to see right into the trench when excavating.
- To make operators feel right at home in the 4CX-15 Super, they can opt for the standard-fit traditional manual control system, with a choice of three control patterns – JCB X, SAE+ and ISO+. There’s even an in-cab coolbox.
Less Servicing, More Service
- An upgraded engine and fuel filter prevents engine wear and extends our EcoMAX engine’s working life.
- Daily under hood checks are a thing of the past with the JCB 4CX-15 Super– all engine checks are done automatically by the CANBUS electronics engine management system.
- No DPF for easier servicing.
- For an even more efficient backhoe experience, JCB’s new multi-functional instrument control panel can provide the 4CX-15 Super’s current and average fuel consumption, as well as service faults and critical faults.
- The plastic fuel tank on a JCB 4CX-15 Super is completely rustproof to prevent rust forming in the tank, which protects the fuel injection system. The single-piece composite cab floor is also rustproof, with moulded water channels.
- The 4CX-15 Super’s power brakes utilize the existing hydraulic supply, reducing operator costs and daily service checks.
- A large fuel tank means extended periods between fill ups for a longer, more productive working day.
The Safe Choice
- Getting into a JCB 4CX-15 Super is easy and safe – there are large grab handles, a wide door opening, and open grid design steps that prevent dirt build-up.
- Our new unique integral shovel street pads option prevents ground damage from your 4CX-15 Super and, therefore, costly repairs.
- Power brakes allow efficient, safe stopping power with low pedal effort.
|Engine Model||EcoMAX Tier 4 Final|
|Gross Engine Power||109hp (81kW)|
|Operating Weight||18225lb (8267kg)|
|Peak Torque||516Nm (381lbf)|
|Pump Flow||44 (165lpm)|
|Bucket Rotation (Speed)||201°|
|Dig Depth (ret/ext)||16Ft 3In (4950mm) / 20Ft 1In (6120mm)|
|Maximum Bucket Tearout||16387lbf (7433kgf)|
|Maximum Dipper Tearout||10245lbf (4647kgf)|
|Maximum Loader Height (ret/ext)||13Ft 0In (3960mm) / 15Ft 3In (4650mm)|
|Load Over Height (6-in-1)||10 \' 6\" (3200mm)|
|Loader Breakout||10432lbf (4732kgf)|
|Maximum Bucket Breakout||14398lbf (6531kgf)|
|Bucket Capacity||1.58yd3 (1.2m3)|