Rough Terrain Forklifts
JCB 930 for sale at Hlavinka Equipment Company. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Victoria and Taft, TX.
Get a Quote
GET A QUOTE
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required.
Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send to A Friend
SEND TO A FRIEND
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required.
Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
The 6340 kg JCB 930 RTFL is powered by our highly efficient 55kW EcoMAX engine and has a 3000 kg lift capacity.
It has several mast options ranging from 3.6 to 5.5 m so you can tailor your 930 RTFL to the perfect lift height.
What’s more, JCB’s Synchro Shuttle transmission gives fast, smooth directional changes and a sideshift feature means you can accurately place materials on scaffolding.
- The 4.4-litre EcoMAX T4 Final-compliant engine in a JCB rough terrain forklift produces peak power (74hp/55kW) and torque (400Nm) at just 1200 rpm for great responsiveness. A fixed geometry turbo further enhances low-rev performance for improved power and tractive effort.
- You can fine-tune a JCB Rough terrain forklift to any application and terrain. Lift capacity of the 930 is 3000kg; tyres are available in large diameter traction or industrial; long pallet forks in either 1067mm or 1200mm; and either 2WD or 4WD.
- We offer an optional single or double acting mast auxiliary; in turn, these facilitate a huge range of productivity-boosting options. And, because different applications demand different sizes of mast, you can specify 3.6, 4.5 or 5.5 variants.
- There are two different carriage options on this JCB forklift machines: Class IIIB ITA, or Bar carriage.
- As part of JCB’s Vertical Integration Strategy, we build the engine, transmission, hydraulic rams and cab of every rough terrain forklift so that they’ll work in perfect harmony. The end result is minimum compromise, optimum performance.
- The left column-mounted powershuttle gives the operator fast and easy directional control, while all-wheel servo braking provides smooth and responsive stopping power (latter is optional extra on 930).
Efficient By Design
- Our new larger high-flow hydraulic pump translates your rough terrain forklift’s power into efficient lifting for increased productivity; cycle times are up to 51% faster.
- JCB’s new 55kW high-torque EcoMAX engine maximises both productivity and efficiency. What’s more, EcoMAX doesn’t need exhaust after-treatment, so costly heat-resistant lube oils or AdBlue are unnecessary; in turn, you save on servicing costs.
- A T4 Final-compliant JCB forklift is a product of our Efficient Design programme and, as such, uses up to 11% less fuel than an outgoing Tier 3 55kW model.
- Because its peak power and torque are produced at low engine speeds, EcoMAX provides fuel-efficient matching of transmission and hydraulics. A simple, robust 4-speed synchromesh transmission helps to achieve a top speed of 29km/h.
- Every 4WD JCB RTFL can be changed to 2WD at the flick of a switch, reducing fuel consumption and tyre wear whenever 4WD isn't required – during roading, for example.
A Quality Process
- Our rough terrain forklift hydraulic cylinders have friction-welded eye-ends for extra strength, plus all pivots use hardened pins. Masts are made from heavy-duty channel and I-section steel, alongside heavy-duty chains and guide roller bearings that are sealed for life.
- The one-piece fully welded chassis on a JCB forklift maximises strength and minimises weight, while axles are the same heavy-duty units we fit to our backhoe loaders and Loadalls.
- Like every JCB machine, our rough terrain forklifts are put through a stringent testing programme which includes prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, mast and other key components, as well as repeated transmission use over thousands of cycles.
- We use state-of-the-art manufacturing processes like robot machining, precision paint technology and innovative assembly techniques to achieve the very highest levels of quality.
- Hydraulic rams, cabs, axles, transmissions and engines are all JCB-built, so you can expect optimum reliability and performance. By electrophoretically dipping the cab before applying paint, we give these forklifts highly effective long-term corrosion protection.
- JCB engines are tried and trusted. We’ve built 200,000 DIESELMAX engines since 2004, and we’ve tested our new EcoMAX design for 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest applications and environments.
- The large, spacious cab of a JCB rough terrain forklift boasts left and right grab handles with wide-opening doors; standard-fit tinted glass which reflects 30% of solar energy; and a new 3-speed heater fan for improved demisting/de-icing of the windscreen.
- For all-day productive comfort, we offer both suspension and air suspension seating options that can be adjusted to different operator requirements or tasks. When lifting or placing loads, our optional sideshift carriage makes things even easier.
- In-cab noise levels are reduced. New backlit laser-etched switches aid recognition and night visibility, while simple lever controls ensure total command of mast and auxiliary functions.
- Visibility is excellent, courtesy of direct glazing, fold-back rear doors, a low bonnet, high cab mounting position, a large roof screen, a slimline outer mast section, and large front and rear windscreens. Optional front and rear work lights provide ultimate visibility.
- A zero tail swing design means that when the rear tyre of a JCB forklift has cleared an obstacle on full turn, you can be safe in the knowledge that the rear counterweight will clear it too. This means our machines are ideal for working in confined areas.
- JCB rough terrain forklifts are sold all over the world, so we offer a choice of cab (with or without air conditioning) or canopy to suit different climates.
- Ergonomically positioned grab handles and two cab steps provide quick, easy and safe operator access to a JCB rough terrain forklift cab, with three points of contact at all times.
- A hydraulic velocity fuse (HVF) is fitted to the mast rams which reduce the speed of collapse in the event of a hose failure. 5.5m mast are equipped with an automatic deration valve, which reduces lift capacity above 4.5m for safety and stability.
- We fit these JCB forklifts with a reversing alarm as standard, while our seat safety switch disables forward/reverse controls whenever the operator isn’t seated.
- All cabs on our RTFLs are FOPS (Falling Objects Protection System) certified, ensuring excellent operator protection at all times. For even greater operator protection against falling debris, opt for our front screen guard.
- The new JCB rough terrain forklift has benefited from significant noise reductions so that it runs at 76dB(A) internally and 103dB(A) externally. This reduces noise pollution on the worksite, meaning that you can work in any location, at any time.
- JCB’s LiveLink telematics system provides real-time machine location data with Geofencing alerts; this allows you to track machine coverage and protect your investment. Cesar vehicle tracking is also fitted as standard to all JCB machines in the UK and Ireland.
- A factory-fit JCB immobiliser can be either key or keypad-activated; it also automatically arms itself after a set period following engine shutdown. This technology not only helps to safeguard your machine, it can significantly reduce your insurance premium too.
Low Maintenance, Long Intervals
- Daily checks and greasing are carried out easily at ground level. All filters (engine oil, fuel, transmission, hydraulic oil and air) are near each other for faster servicing too. The air filter is a cyclonic design that ejects dust and debris by centrifugal force resulting in cleaner air and longer air filter life.
- The hydraulic tank on a new JCB rough terrain forklift is very accessible, and can be filled from ground level. The same is true of the diesel tank, which also has an integral pre-filter for protection against dirty fuel.
- Gas-assisted cylinders make opening the bonnet on a JCB forklift easy, and the large wide service bay provides good access to both sides of the engine.
- Although most Tier 4 Final engines require exhaust after-treatment like a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) or SCR, EcoMAX doesn’t; this means you don’t need to worry about costly heat-resistant lube oils or AdBlue fluid level maintenance.
- To keep our rough terrain forklifts productive, we minimise downtime as much as possible; service intervals are therefore long.
- JCB LiveLink telematics technology offers benefits like real-time data that allows you to monitor and manage machines remotely. You can also monitor any issues and get them resolved swiftly by your JCB dealer, thus boosting productivity throughout the working day.
To ensure maximum productivity, all our RTFLs are tuned to provide maximum performance.
That means a 74hp (55 kW) JCB Dieselmax engine at the heart of everything, producing high power and torque at low revs for fuel savings and an 18mph top speed. Not to mention the Synchro Shuttle transmission system with integral torque converter for fast, smooth directional change, mated to a four-speed synchromesh gearbox and Max-Trac axles.
Whichever mast you choose, the JCB 930 RTFL is designed for excellent forward visibility and there’s a full 18° of forward mast tilt. Then there’s sideshift, a huge choice of attachments, and hydrostatic power steering. Finally, we offer a range of tires to suit different applications and environments.
To make sure your operators are as comfortable (and therefore productive) as possible, our operator environment is designed for great all-round visibility and ergonomics.
There’s a column-mounted electric switch for effortless machine directional control, an automotive-style pedal layout and a conventional H-gate gear lever. FOPS compliance is standard and, overall, the cab is a quiet, spacious place in which to work.
|Maximum Lift Capacity||6613lb (3000kg)|
|Maximum Lift Height||18Ft (5.5m)|
|Maximum Engine Power||74hp (55kW)|