Hay & Forage
WD2303 (Series 2) Windrower for sale at Free Shipping on Parts at Hlavinka's. Serving your new and used equipment needs from East Bernard, El Campo, Victoria, Rosenberg, Nome, Bay City, and Taft, TX.
Model WD2303 (Series 2) Windrower
View Other Models:
Get a Quote
GET A QUOTE
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required.
Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send to A Friend
SEND TO A FRIEND
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required.
Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Model Year 2015 Enhancements
NEW MODEL YEAR 2015 WD4 Windrower ENHANCEMENTS.
Whether you are cutting hay or swathing wheat, extra horsepower to muscle through the tough spots is a welcome addition, especially when that power doesn’t come at the cost of efficiency.
The new WD4 series windrowers offer industry-leading horsepower combined with Case IH Efficient Power technology. Windrower field tests have demonstrated a minimum of 10 percent operating cost advantage compared to similar Tier 3 windrowers.
The 4-cylinder WD1504 and 6-cylinder WD2104 and WD2504 deliver 150, 210 and 250 horsepower, respectively. The new windrowers are equipped with our exclusive Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)- only exhaust aftertreatment technology to meet Tier 4 B/Final emissions requirements. Because it does its work outside the engine, in the exhaust system, the engine can be tuned to operate at its peak power and fuel efficiency.
Industry's Highest Road Speeds
WD4 windrowers also boast the industry’s highest road speeds at 24 mph, so you can be more efficient and get another field cut before calling it a day.
Updated Hydraulic Steering System
The updated hydraulic steering system reduces the number of linkages required, creating tighter and more responsive steering. The system makes the machine easier to steer, especially at high road speeds.
Improved Field Drivability
These steering system updates have also improved drivability in the field. WD4 windrowers better follow the AB line when AFS AccuGuide™ autoguidance is activated. Case IH engineers adjusted the machine’s weight balance and developed caster wheels, set at a 9-degree angle.
Dual-Circuit Hydraulic System
The dual-circuit hydraulic system with two 40-gallon-per-minute (gpm) pumps results in faster cutting speeds while maintaining a clean-cut and well-formed windrow. The hydraulic system also runs cooler and more efficiently, maximizing machine performance.
Advanced Farming Systems
Case IH windrowers use the integrated AFS Pro 700 control center to not only manage windrower autoguidance functions, but also to control key machine functions and monitor windrower performance.
Producer Driven Technology that Delivers.
- The new Dual Circuit Hydraulic System results in faster cutting speeds while maintaining a clean cut and a well formed windrow
- Industry’s fastest road speed at 24 mph allows you to get from field to field faster
- Independent rear axle suspension allows you to travel at faster ground speeds without sacrificing harvest quality
- Cover more acres in less time with industry-leading 40-foot draper header
- Industry-exclusive integrated AFS AccuGuide autoguidance simplifies steering
- AFS Pro 700 control center display controls guidance and machine functions and serves as a performance monitor
- Hydraulic steering provides tighter control while retaining light-touch steering
- Simplified flotation system allows adjustments to be made on the fly
- Easy header hook up with wider lift arms
- Redesigned steering system provides more stability with fewer linkages and pivot joints
- Independent rear suspension supplies optimal rear axle stability and flotation, even in rugged terrain
- Redesigned hydraulic system runs cooler and more efficiently, maximizing machine performance
Rear Axle Stability
- Re-designed rear axle for ultimate control and stability
- Rear wheel forks are nine degree cast design for optimal stability
- Independent rear suspension is now base equipment for all models
- New larger 16.5L rear tires provide better flotation and better ride
- The flotation system has been simplified by adding sensors to the cut height cylinders which eliminates the drop rate setting in the cab
- Header installation/removal is easier with power down option and wider lift arms to improve visibility
- Power down feature – Lift arms can be lowered all the way to the ground with out making adjustments to flotation
- The Dual Circuit Hydraulic System on draper machines have improved hydraulic efficiency
- Features two 40 GPM pumps for matched capacity to header
- Higher flows through the cooling system and new filtration for cold weather applications
- New couplers for matched capacity flow requirements
Emission-compliant, biodiesel-approved engines provide muscle to handle heavy loads, wet conditions and hillsides without slowdown.
Other features include:
- Air-to-air intercooling
- Computer-aided-design parent bore block with contoured outer surface for increased overall block strength and reduced noise and vibration
- WD1203 & WD1504: Four-cylinder, 4.5-L (274-CID) with mechanical fuel injection
- WD1903, WD2303, WD2104 & WD2504: Six-cylinder, 6.75-L (411-CID) with electronic fuel injection
- The new Multi-Function Handle is available on all models
- New handle features several ergonomic enhancements for increased operator productivity and comfort.
Heated Leather Seat
- Offers a heated leather seat option
- The package include both the operator and instructor seats
- Offers increased comfort during those long days in the field
Deluxe Lighting Package
Offers an optional LED forward work and stubble lighting package for optimal night time visibility.
- The front LED light package includes 4 LED work lights in the roof line and 2 halogen lights
- The rear LED light package includes 2 rear facing LED work lights and 2 LED stubble lights
Advanced Farming Systems (AFS)
AFS Fully Integrated
Case IH windrowers utilize the AFS Pro 700 display. The AFS Pro 700 monitor is utilized on several other Case IH equipment offerings, making the displays tranferable to other eqiupment for ease of use. Key benefits to the AFS Pro 700 monitor include:
Integrated Guidance Option
- Guidance Complete – display, receiver and navigation controller
- WAAS or HP/XP
- Guidance Ready
- No Guidance option
Improved Steering Control
- Redesigned steering system that provides tighter control while retaining light touch steering
- Fewer linkages
- Eliminated wearable pivot joints
- Hydraulic steering system provides quicker response time needed for high speed transport and guidance
- Aggressive maneuver function that slows machine when steering control is minimized
AFS Pro 700
- Operational information is displayed on the right. Coupled with the after-market GPS package, the left side of the display can show GPS information.
- All machine functions and operation information is available in one display.
- Display can perform diagnostics
- Optional rear camera kit can be added and run through the AFS Pro 700 display.
SERVICEService, Made Easy
- The swing-out door behind the cab and lift-up side shields provide easy access to the engine and key maintenance points
- The rotary self-cleaning radiator screen keeps air flowing without restriction to the radiator
- The hinged swing-out cover opens wide to allow access to the air-conditioning condenser, hydraulic oil cooler, radiator and intercooler
- 120-gal. (454-L) fuel capacity means you can work a day without refills
- Fuel fill, hydraulic reservoir and hydraulic filters are accessible from ground level
- Conditioning roll pressure can be adjusted with a single hand crank
- Windrow shields and swath boards easily adjust without tools
- The large lockable bin is built to accommodate any size toolbox — plus spare parts
|Model||WD2303 Series II|
|Sicklebar (Auger) Headers||Yes, 16' and 18' widths only|
|Draper Headers||Yes, with draper kit, all widths|
|Rotary Disc Headers||Yes, 16' and 19' widths|
|Double Windrow Attachment||Optional for specific headers|
|Hydraulic Header Reverser||Standard|
|Engine power, hp (kW)||226 (169)|
|Engine make||Case IH FPT|
|Number of cylinders||6|
|Displacement, cu.in. (L)||409 (6.7)|
|Aspiration||Turbo, w/ charge air cooler|
|Emission Tier Level||Tier 3|
|Radiator/Screen Cleaning||Outside Rotary Wand std; Inside chaff kit opt.|
|Alternator rating, Amps||150|
|Fuel tank capacity, gal (L)||120 (454)|
|Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) tank capacity, gal (L)||No DEF|
|Transmission and Speeds|
|Transmission type||Hydrostatic, 2-speed std; 3-speed opt.|
|Maximum field speed, mph (kph)||11 (17.8)|
|Maximum road speed, mph (kph)||18 (29) std; 24 (39) opt.|
|Tires and Suspension|
|Tire Size, drive end||18.4x26, 12PR R4|
|Tire Size, engine end||14Lx16.1, 8PR|
|Suspended Rear Axle (engine end)||Optional air springs|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Overall length w/header, in (mm)||np|
|Length w/o header, in (mm)||199.1 (5056)|
|Height to top of cab, in (mm)||np|
|Track width (drive end), in (mm)||np|
|Track width (engine end), in (mm)||np|
|Wheelbase, in (mm)||137.2(3485)|
|Crop clearance, in (mm)||42.5 (1080)|
|Weight, w/o header (kg)||12,300 (5580)|
|First Entry Date||07/01/2013|
|na = Not Applicable, np = Not Published|